For self-planners: luggage transfer service on Lake Constance
A lot of cyclists and hikers organize their tour around Lake Constance themselves. Our luggage transfer service around the lower and upper lake is available to people organising their tour independently.
So how does it all work?
- You drop off your luggage at the reception desk by 9.00 in the morning.
- We transfer your luggage to the respective destination by 18.00 at the latest.
Daily from mid-April to mid-October
You can book this up to 12.00 the day before!
Book luggage transfer service:
send an e-mail to logistik [at] radweg-reisen.com
Or call us at +49 7531 81 99 3-29
- EUR 11 / suitcase for the first 4 suitcases
- EUR 2 / suitcase for each additional case
Payable by invoice.
We can transfer cases up to max. 20 kg / case.
Almost all cyclists pedal round Lake Constance in a clockwise direction; if you cycle round the lake "to the right" you'll be cycling next to the lake, whereas if you cycle round the lake "to the left" the road will be between the lake and the cycle path. That's why we offer our luggage transfer service only in a clockwise direction.
We cover this region:
- all towns on the banks of Lake Constance (between Bregenz and Schaffhausen/Neuhausen)
- Hegau (up to Gottmadingen, Singen, Stockach)
- Linzgau (to Owingen, Salem)
- Oberschwaben (to Markdorf, Meckenbeuren, Tettnang)
- Rheintal (up to Dornbirn, Altstätten)
Have you already planned your cycling holiday - and you know where you're going to be staying?
Then we recommend reserving your luggage transfer for the entire tour directly with us.
Our luggage drivers start and finish in Constance, which means that we cannot transfer any luggage further than Constance - and only in a clockwise direction around the lake.
For this reason, the following sections cannot be booked in one piece:
- Arbon – Stein am Rhein
- Arbon – Meersburg
- Rorschach – Radolfzell
- Radolfzell – Stein am Rhein
- Überlingen – Radolfzell