Information regarding the Coronavirus
Currently, the Corona virus (COVID-19) is still a topic in Europe. On this page, we would like to inform you how we are dealing with the current developments.
Your health is very important to us - that is why we are following the developments in Europe very closely. We are in close exchange with partners on site and thus receive reliable first-hand information. After all, we want you to have a worry-free cycling trip!
What should you consider before booking your trip?
Although the legal restrictions have almost completely disappeared, some of our cooperation partners (tour operators, hotels, ship owners) still apply the so-called 2-G rule (vaccinated or recovered). For this reason, we cannot currently guarantee the implementation of our tours for guests without Covid certificate. Therefore, we have decided to implement the 2G rule from November 8, 2021 until further notice and accept bookings only from vaccinated or recovered guests.
Should you travel without a valid Covid certificate, you do so at your own risk.
In this case, any trip interruption or cancellation will be fully at your expense, any additional costs for example due to a flight or hotel rebooking, cab costs etc. will not be borne by us in these cases. Goodwill solutions only apply to guests whose booking has been received by us up to and including November 7, 2021.
Have you already booked a trip?
In our opinion, a government travel warning for the region of your cycling trip due to the Corona pandemic no longer constitutes an extraordinary circumstance in the sense of travel law. A claim for free cancellation is not automatically derived from this.
If your trip is not feasible due to other extraordinary circumstances (e.g. due to a ban on accommodation or closed gastronomy), we will contact you. In this case, you can rebook or cancel the trip to a later date or to another destination free of charge.
If it is not possible for you to reach your booked destination due to entry or exit restrictions (e.g. because you live in the USA and are not allowed to leave the country without an important reason), you can also rebook your booked trip to a later date or cancel it free of charge.
Please be sure to contact us in advance to avoid any avoidable costs.
What should you mind before your trip?
- Before your arrival, please inform yourself about test obligations and hygiene regulations on site. If you are fully vaccinated, please remember to carry your vaccination certificate or the digital Covid vaccination certificate.
- On your arrival to a foreign country, please keep in mind, that at the moment – depending on country and mode of transport – you still have to carry the compilated entry forms with you. You can have a good overview on the websites of the foreign office as well as the authorities of the countries, into which you want to travel.
- When travelling to Germany from abroad, the obligation to submit a digital entry declaration will no longer apply from 3 March 2022.
- Entry to Switzerland: possible without conditions
- Entry to Austria for vaccinated / recovered persons: possible without conditions
Status: April 20, 2022